Deafinitely Youth Easter School
10 - 13 April 2017
Are you aged between 14 and 25
Are you passionate about drama?
Then get involved in 'Springboard'
Deafinitely Youth Theatre's 4-day Easter School.
This is your chance to Springboard your creativity! Each day you will get to work with inspiring deaf role models working professionally in theatre and TV. You'll learn performance skills and meet other like-minded young people.
To attend, please fill out an application form today by clicking below and checking the FAQs
Easter School places are free and strictly limited
Application Deadline: 2nd April 2017
- You will learn a range of performance skills used throughout the entertainment industry by taking part in drama workshops with deaf professionals.
- You will meet professional deaf role models who work in theatre, TV and film.
- Meet other deaf and hearing young people with similar interests and make new friends.
- You will have the opportunity to work on your Arts Award.
What are Deafinitely Theatre looking for?
- We are looking for enthusiastic and committed participants - team players who are able to take initiative, contribute ideas, collaborate, negotiate, compromise and support others.
- We are looking for participants who are able to commit to the full 4 days to get the most out of this fantastic opportunity.
- Yes, Deafinitely Youth Theatre is for everyone and we welcome both deaf and hearing participants.
- Yes. We welcome newcomers, so no previous experience is required.
- Yes. You will be learning new skills and will gain lots of great experience by taking part. Please note, previous members will still need to fill out the application form.
I have no previous acting experience, can I still participate?
I have been a member of DYT in the past, can I still attend?
Where and when does the Easter School take place?
- Springboard Easter School will take place at Diorama Arts Studios, London, NW1 3FE from 10 am - 5pm from 10th - 13th April.
How much is Springboard Easter School?
- Deafinitely Youth Theatre is generously funded by trusts and foundations, which allows us to provide the course for FREE. In return we expect all participants to commit to the course, as outlined above, attending and working towards achieving an Arts Award.